WHEREAS: PrestoFresco is a duly licensed catering contractor in the County of Sonoma, and Client desires to retain the services of PrestoFresco for its Event, the parties to this contract agree as follows:
1. Venue Inspection & Coordination PrestoFresco will inspect the Event Address / venue to ensure that its wood-fired pizza trailer will be accommodated and facilities are suitable for servicing the buffet area. Initial inspection shall take place within 7 days of this Agreement. At that time, PrestoFresco and Client will agree on any logistics or special conditions of service.
2. Services PrestoFresco agrees to provide wood-fired pizzas in a buffet style throughout the hours of service indicated above. A maximum of 4 pizzas will be set-out at a time, rotating through the Client’s selection of varieties. A menu board will be placed on the buffet table. Small plates and napkins to be provided by PrestoFresco, unless otherwise specified. Client will provide trash and / or recycling containers.
3. Prior Access & Clean-up PrestoFresco may be at the Event site up to 3 hours prior to the time of the scheduled Event for set-up. After the contracted service hours, PrestoFresco will clean up and vacate the Event site in approximately 1 hour.
4. Menu Client agrees to the menu selections attached hereto or incorporated by reference. Any changes shall be made 10 days prior to the Event and communicated via e-mail. Changes, including any changes to the guest count, menu items or terms of service may result in additional charges.
5. Deposit & Payment Upon signature and return of this Agreement with a 35 percent deposit, Client will retain the services of PrestoFresco for its Event. The remainder Cost, plus applicable tax will be paid to PrestoFresco on the day of the Event. The Cost of this event is inclusive of all services described in this Agreement.
6. Insurance PrestoFresco has general liability insurance relating to its services, however Client shall indemnify and hold PrestoFresco harmless for any liability, damage or losses occurring at the Event that are not caused by PrestoFresco.
7. Cancellation Policy If Client cancels in writing, or via e-mail, 60 days before the Event, then all deposits, less $50, will be returned. If Client cancels on or within 60 days, deposits are retained by PrestoFresco. If Client cancels within 10 days of Event, Client shall pay PrestoFresco 75 percent of the Cost. If PrestoFresco cancels, deposits paid shall be returned to Client. If PrestoFresco cancels less than 30 days before the Event, then PrestoFresco shall pay Client $500 in full satisfaction of any and all claims. If Event or services are cancelled due to force majeure, no liability will accrue to either party.
8. Media PrestoFresco and Client are able to post and disseminate pictures and communications related to the Event, however Client and PrestoFresco expressly agree not to post or publicly disseminate negative comments, critiques or information of the Event, services or personnel.
9. Entire Agreement This is the entire agreement between the parties. Any modifications to this Agreement shall be made in writing (including e-mail exchanges), and agreed to by both parties, which changes are then incorporated herein. This Agreement shall be governed under the laws of the State of California. PrestoFresco is performing its services as an independent contractor.
10. Additional Provisions / Special Conditions (if any)